Special Engagement: “The Next Time I Fall”, “You’re the Inspiration”, “Glory of Love”…just a few of this legend’s biggest hits! We can’t wait to welcome Peter Cetera to Layton.
This concert is a “Special Engagement” for the 2017 season and is offered as an add-on to season subscriptions.
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Gates open at 7PM
Show begins promptly at 8PM
TICKETS – ON SALE AT 10AM, TUES, MAY 2
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, May 2 at 10AM.
- Fastest/easiest method is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by getting your tickets at tickets.davisarts.org
- Tickets also available by phone at (801)546-8575
- To purchase tickets at our box office, note our new business hours of 9AM to 2PM (Mountain Time)
Current Season Ticket Subscribers will begin renewals starting Monday, April 3, 2017, at 10AM (subscribers receive a discount on each additional ticket they add on to their 10-show season and may buy up to as many subscriptions as they currently hold). Interested in becoming a season ticket subscriber? Get on our subscription waiting list by calling our box office at (801)546-8575 (this waiting list is for SEASON TICKET SUBSCRIPTIONS only; there is not a waiting list for Peter Cetera tickets.)
The Davis Arts Council can only guarantee tickets purchased directly through our box office. We cannot confirm any tickets purchased by any other method.
- Orchestra: $84 (first three rows)
- Reserved: $74 (nine rows of permanent seats)
- General Admission: $54 (grass seating, bring your own lawn chair, first come-first served)