Back by popular demand! The Drifters are one of Rock and Roll’s founding vocal groups and in the first class of legends to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. “Under the Boardwalk”, “This Magic Moment”, “Stand by Me”, “Save the Last Dance for Me”…the hit list goes on and on. Celebrate 50 years of hits with this legendary act.
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Gates open at 7PM
Show begins promptly at 8PM
TICKETS – ON SALE AT 10AM, TUES, MAY 2
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, May 2 at 10AM.
- Fastest/easiest method is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by getting your tickets at tickets.davisarts.org
- Tickets also available by phone at (801)546-8575
- To purchase tickets at our box office, note our new business hours of 9AM to 2PM (Mountain Time)
Current Season Ticket Subscribers will begin renewals starting Monday, April 3, 2017, at 10AM (subscribers receive a discount on each additional ticket they add on to their 10-show season and may buy up to as many subscriptions as they currently hold). Interested in becoming a season ticket subscriber? Get on our subscription waiting list by calling our box office at (801)546-8575
The Davis Arts Council can only guarantee tickets purchased directly through our box office. We cannot confirm any tickets purchased by any other method.
- Orchestra: $39 (first three rows)
- Reserved: $29 (nine rows of permanent seats)
- General Admission: $19 (grass seating, bring your own lawn chair, first come-first served)