Carolina is one of our newest volunteers and we are so grateful to have her! She has been an amazing addition to our volunteer family. Thank you Carolina for all you do! You bring a wonderful energy to our events and we have loved getting to know you!
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have a hobby?
I am an exerciser and a reader
3. If you had $1,000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
A trip to the beach with fun in the sun and end the day with a spa treatment!
4. What is your favorite donut?
Donuts and me are not friends…it’s one of the few goodies I can pass up.
5. If you could turn any mundane activity into an Olympic sport, in what event could you win the gold medal?
The Countdown! What is this, you may ask? Many people who hate to leave undone things before they walk out the door will totally understand! For me it’s usually dishes and I do them pretty dang quick when I am almost ready to walk out the door and don’t want to come home to dirty dishes!
6. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in SLC/Taylorsville areas.
7. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
That is easy, I would fly!
8. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
9. What is a word/phrase you use too often?
10. What is your favorite Davis Arts Council memory?
Can I pick two? Sharing the volunteering summer concerts with my sister, Gabby! and the second…I attended a concert with a friend and we decided to get a burger from the corner. It felt like we were kids, laughing and running to try and beat the start of the concert. On our way back we met up with another friend and we giggled like little girls catching up! We all enjoyed a fabulous night under the stars dancing and singing bare footed in the grass.