Accessibility and AccommodationsDavis Arts Council is committed to providing the best experience possible to all patrons.
Davis Arts Council strives to make our events accessible to all. Below you will find accessibility information regarding The Kenley Amphitheater and our Small Stage Theater. You will also find accommodations we provide upon request. If you have any other questions or concerns, need assistance, or would like to request further accommodations not listed below, please contact the box office at least two weeks in advance of your visit at 801-546-8575.
The Kenley Amphitheater
- Captions: All Free Friday Film events are screened with closed captioning.
- Parking: There are 2 (two) ADA-compliant parking spaces located in the parking lot to the north of The Kenley Amphitheater.
- Restrooms: There are ADA-compliant stalls located in both the men’s and women’s restrooms at The Kenley Amphitheater. There is also a separate ADA-compliant family restroom.
- Box Office, Merchandise, and Concessions: The paths to ticketing, merchandise, and concessions booth are wheelchair accessible. The counter heights are also wheelchair accessible.
- Orchestra: The orchestra section is only reachable by three downward steps. Therefore, it is not wheelchair accessible. Patrons using other mobility aids (walkers, canes, etc.) might find the orchestra section difficult to access. All mobility aids must be folded and/or stored under orchestra seats.
- Reserved: There are 4 (four) designated wheelchair seats available in The Kenley Amphitheater’s reserved section. In addition, each wheelchair seat has 1 (one) companion seat available.
- General Admission: The general admission section does not contain any ADA-compliant seating. However, general admission ticket holders who need accommodations (and up to 3 companions) may use our disability-friendly line to enter the venue. Upon entering the venue, those who use the disability-friendly line will be escorted to the general admission terrace section.
- The General Admission Terrace: The terrace is located on the north side of the venue. Slightly obstructed views of the stage are possible. A four-inch lip is located at the entrance edge of all terrace steps. At all Summer Nights with the Stars events, a volunteer is stationed in the area to assist patrons with mobility aids. A removable ramp is offered to help patrons in and out of the terrace steps; however, that ramp is removed while not in use due to egress requirements.
Small Stage Theater
- Parking: There are 4 (four) ADA-compliant parking spaces in the parking lot west of The Davis Arts Council office/Small Stage theater.
- Restrooms: There are ADA-compliant stalls located in the men’s and women’s restrooms at Davis Arts Council office/Small Stage theater.
- Doors: The doors to enter Davis Arts Council office/Small Stage theater are equipped with an automatic open button.
- Seating: All seating in the Small Stage theater can be easily adjusted to accommodate patrons using mobility aids.
Davis Arts Council is committed to providing the best experience possible to all patrons. As such, the following accommodations may be requested at the time of ticket purchase, or by calling the box office at 801-546-8575.
Please allow up to two weeks advanced notice for accommodation request fulfillment.
Davis Arts Council Accommodations:
- Disability-friendly line for the GA terrace section of The Kenley Amphitheater
- ASL interpretation
- Screen reader compatible Summer Arts Guide
Additional accommodations not listed above can be requested by calling our box office at 801-546-8575. Please note: We cannot guarantee the fulfillment of additional accommodation requests.