Doug (pictured above with his wife, Nikki) has been a wonderful addition to our security team. He has been a huge supporter of our organization, even running a fundraiser on behalf of the DAC for his birthday this year. We so appreciate everything he has done in his first year as a volunteer.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have a hobby?
I write a lot. I owned a newspaper for nine years, and I miss writing, so I do it now just for fun.
3. If you had $1,000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Vintage Disney items. I collect anything old when it comes to Disney.
4. What is your favorite donut?
5. If you could turn any mundane activity into an Olympic sport, in what event could you win the gold medal?
Telling bad dad jokes while getting kids ready for school.
6. Where did you grow up?
I was born in Morgan Utah. Moved to Roy when I was three. Then to Zaragoza, Spain when I was nine, Madrid Spain when I was 11 and Columbus Mississippi when I was 13. I moved back to Roy when I was 15.
7. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
To see the good in everyone! There is a need for that.
8. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people can’t find anything nice to say about others. Life is short, live a happy life.
9. What is a word/phrase you use too often?
10. What is your favorite Davis Arts Council memory?
I love how people come up to us after the show each night and thank us for being so friendly. We have so many wonderful volunteers that enjoy what they do.