Davis Arts Council is currently accepting exhibit proposals! Davis Arts Council has two incredible gallery spaces in Layton. Artist works are on display at the Intermountain Layton Hospital and the Davis Conference Center.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Individual artists
- Multiple artists as a curated show
- Art organizations or societies
HOW TO APPLY:
Email [email protected] with the following information:
- Description of the exhibit (themes, goals, etc.)
- Artist Resumes and Biographies
- 5-6 examples of works to be included in the exhibit
- Contact information for all artists involved (please designate the main point of contact)
- Dates artwork/artist will be unavailable. We will work, as much as we can, with you on dates if selected.
Please Note: This is an unpaid exhibition opportunity. Pieces must remain for the entire duration of the show. Pieces may be for sale or exhibition only. Depending on the location you are selected for, we can only accommodate 10-30 pieces (varies based on size). DAC reserves the right to decide in which gallery the artwork will be hung. Sculptures and other 3D artwork cannot be displayed.
Artwork must be 2D and framed or on mounted canvas. Artwork must be hung using d-hooks attached 3 inches down from the top frame. We CANNOT mount anything directly to the walls.
To submit your application or ask questions, contact Laura at [email protected] or 801.546.8575.